Mettre en page de démarrageS’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
DDDFSDF
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message DDDFSDF 
Note on mechanical replica rolex watches. Do not open the back cover of the swiss replica watches to prevent dust from entering the movement and affecting the normal operation of the fake rolex watches. Do not place your rolex replica watch on the audio or television to avoid magnetization.

Message Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Répondre en citant
Message Replica Watches 
what is your estimated time for replica watches items to be back in stock. we will wait a little while, by that i mean days not weeks. otherwise we have no option but to request a refund, i do not expect charges to be levied for issuing a refund, we entered into a fake rolex for you to supply goods, if you have failed to complete the contract it is not my fault, if necessary i will refer this replica watches uk sale to my card company for attention. please advise me if no stock rolex replica sale available in that time. i can advise you how long i can wait, how long do you estimate the post would take to reach me.

Message DDDFSDF 

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Partenaire : pandentaire.com | portail dentaire marocain